Help keep these and future patterns FREE! Click here to support my work with a small donation.

Search My Blog for Patterns

Search my blog for patterns

Tuesday 27 November 2012

The Beginning Bead Weaver: My latest publication

The Beginning Bead Weaver - One Technique to Make Bracelets, Necklaces and Rings After much effort, one broken computer and a house full of guests, I'm proud to finally announce the latest in my beadwork collection.  It is entitled The Beginning Bead Weaver - One Technique to Make Bracelets, Necklaces and Rings

I wrote this specifically for those who are interested in bead weaving but have no previous experience.  In the tutorial I show how to do everything from tying a knot that will stay tied, how to use a button as a clasp and of course, make bracelets, necklaces and even rings.  It's a great place to start for those who want to go beyond stringing beads and make something a little different from what they usually see.

seed bead ringLike many of the projects I've created, the final product can look very different from previously created pieces.  Not to mention, the technique can create rings that match the bracelets and necklaces, and use up the extra beads left over from creating other projects just like this one.


bow ring from seed beads
You can even use the technique with various sized beads, leaving out seed beads in strategic places to create wonderful and unique ring designs.
By using semi-precious stones, glass seed beads and a stylish pre-made clasp, you can create wonderful jewelry pieces that are sure to impress like this jasper bead bracelet with a box clasp.  Or even this striking turquoise beaded bracelet with a funky boot button clasp.  The tutorial actually shows each step involved in the making of this bracelet.
 

And for those who don't have a Kindle or would prefer to order the pattern from me directly, you can purchase it through my Etsy shop and I will send you a PDF file to your email.  For those who are after a little instant gratification, you can also download it directly from Payloadz with this link...The Beginning Bead Weaver - One Technique to Make Bracelets, Necklaces and Rings.  It will send you a link through PayPal and you can download it to your computer.  It will work with SmartPhones too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts.