Help keep these and future patterns FREE! Click here to support my work with a small donation.

Search My Blog for Patterns

Search my blog for patterns

Thursday 1 December 2016

Free Knitting Patterns

Welcome to my all-inclusive page for ALL of my FREE knitting patterns! Here you will find each and every knitting pattern that I've published to date. Each pattern includes a picture and links to my website where you can read it online or download it through the distributor you trust the most.

A little bit of info before you quickly scroll down the page and go clicking all willy nilly on my links. All of these knitting patterns are on my website at KweenBee.com. All of these knitting patterns are written out in full on my website free for anyone to use. These free knitting patterns are ad supported.

If you are looking for the PDF version without ads, you can download it from either my website KweenBee.com, Etsy or Ravelry (when available). Downloads are available at a very reasonable 99¢. 

PDF's work on EVERY device but you'll need to have the Adobe Reader installed. When you open the file after you download it, your device or computer will prompt you to download the app from the appropriate app store if you haven't downloaded it already. If you've downloaded other patterns online, chances are you have it already.




I truly hope you enjoy these patterns. And as a quick note...whether my patterns are free or purchased you have permission to sell whatever physical items you make (slippers, mitts, socks, etc.) but you are NOT permitted to claim the patterns as yours or redistribute them in any format. Please download additional copies as needed.

Happy knitting!

Knitted Owl Slipper Pattern



Hipster Wine Cozy

Adult Bootie Slippers










Knitted Adult Slippers with a Plaid Pattern



















Simple to Knit Ribbed Slippers

Read the full pattern online

Download the pattern

Texting Mitts













More of my patterns for sale on Etsy

Children's Slippers









Socks














Netflix & Knit...this Scarf












Fun and Easy Monster Purse

Flip Mittens or Fingerless Gloves










Pair of Adult Slippers










Help Support My Work


For as little as 
$12 a year
you can help support my work with 
a small monthly payment through PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts.